- 20 oz package of three cheese tortellini
- 2/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz black olives, drained and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 6-8 fresh basil leaves, chopped, for garnish
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add tortellini to a large bowl. Add caesar dressing to the pasta and toss to coat. Add tomatoes, olives, green onion, basil pesto, salt and pepper, and garlic powder and toss to combine. Add sunflower seeds and ⅓ cup fresh parmesan cheese and toss to combine.
- Serve warm or cold. Store in the fridge. If it seems to dry after sitting in the fridge (the pasta can absorb a lot of moisture) you can add another spoonful of caesar dressing and/or pesto. Garnish with the remaining parmesan and fresh chopped basil before serving.