Betties’ Favorite Recipe: Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
1 lb. Elbow macaroni
1/2 c. (1 stick) Melted butter
4 c. Shredded cheddar cheese
4 oz. Cream cheese, cubed
1/2 c. Freshly grated parmesan
2 (12 oz.) cans Evaporated milk
2 c. Whole milk
1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
1/8 tsp. Paprika
Freshly ground black pepper
Finely chopped chives (for garnish)
- Combine macaroni, butter, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, parmesan, evaporated milk, whole milk, garlic powder, and paprika in a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high until the pasta is cooked through and the sauce has thickened. 2 – 3 hours, checking after two hours, then every 20 min after.
- Garnish with chives before serving, if desired.
Check out the other articles from this month’s newsletter:
- Meet The Bettie: Chelsea Beth
- Learn & Think Better With Active Ideation
- Letter From The CEO
- Marketing Your Law Firm