Calendly is a very simple and easy to use scheduling tool that is extremely popular among Answering Services.
Works with Google Calendar
Easily integrates into calendars you already know and use for a simple setup.
Minimum Schedule Notice
When dealing with appointment availability, you can set a limit to how far in advance your schedule is open. Avoid last minute meetings and a feeling of being unprepared.
Avoid no-shows by sending confirmation and reminder emails. Calendly helps your clients to respect your time.
Tips For Use
1. Lock your time-zone to prevent any mixups that may occur from your virtual receptionist being in a different time zone than your office.
2. Prevent Calendly from auto-filling data. Calendly uses an auto-fill that populates previous visitors’ information into your schedule. This means that when one of our legal intake receptionists open your link, the data from the last appointment they created is populated. This creates a confidentiality risk that we want to avoid. In order to prevent this follow these steps:
- Log in to your Calendly account
- For each of your event types go to “invitee questions” under “additional options”
- When the popup appears, uncheck Autofill invitee name and email from prior bookings
- Click Apply
- Repeat for each appointment type