Where do you keep your list of usernames and passwords? How easy is it to share them with team members and new hires? How often do you forget a password and find yourself going through the tedious reset process?
With LastPass, the answers to those questions would be: Right in your browser or mobile device, SUPER EASY, and Never!
LastPass is one of the most popular password managers. Simply log your usernames and passwords into the vault, and logging in to anything becomes a breeze. You’ll set a master password which you’ll use to log in to LastPass, and from there, all of your log-in credentials are usable with one click!
Other features include:
- Strong encryption algorithms, local-only encryption, and multifactor authentication
- Mobile app
- Easily share login credentials with your team members
- Password & Username Generator Tools
- Automatically fill in online forms and payment information
- Digital Security Management (LastPass will let you know the strength of your passwords, provide lists of weak and reused passwords, and more)
LastPass boasts high ratings and a large customer pool. Over 61,000 businesses are using LastPass! There are multiple plan options available and free trials for everything.
Do you already use a password manager? Let us know which one is your favorite, and why!