Share the Law-ve | Episode 012: The Trend Not to Follow
There is a growing trend of mediums on how to create value for your audience. Be it Facebook Live, Podcast, Instagram, Snapchat, you name it! However, just because it’s the hot & trendy thing to do means that you’re going to use that platform for your business.
In this interview, Brad Wiatr of User10, a software design studio that creates applications and websites for enterprise-level tech companies like Dell, MicroAge, Insight, and CDW, shares his secrets on how you can create real value to your clients while keeping it authentic.
In this episode:
- How to create real value while keeping it authentic
- Scarcity mindset and how they overcome it
- Saying “No” will not destroy your business
- How to make clients feel good despite saying “no” to them
- What phase in the business is appropriate to have an app