Share the Law-ve | Episode 011: Sales secrets for Law Firms
Like any other professional service type of business, law firms have to get leads in order to convert. Lawyers are not salesmen but they have to do so in order to grow their law firms.
In this interview, we have Tracey Carter, CEO of Next Level Sets – a leading sales enablement service enhanced by decades of successful sales and sales prospecting. She has 20 + years of sales expertise under her belt, built multiple companies, and won various awards for her sales prowess.
In this episode:
- When did Tracy know that sales are her jam
- Sales don’t have to be sleazy
- Unique ways to connect with people on social media
- Ways to create rapport with cold calling
- Where to start when conducting a sales training
- The follow-up process for clients
Get in touch with the Lawve-ly people and businesses you met:
- Tracey Carter
- Next Level Sets