In today’s world, web designers are everywhere, and it seems like everyone can make you a website. How would you know if a web designer or agency is the one for your company, and how would you know if you’re making the right decision?
In this interview, Matt Adams of Factor 1 Studios shares some key questions to ask when interviewing a web designer. We also talk about what to expect on a website for different budgets.
In this episode:
- The story behind their tagline “worry-free websites”
- Some things to ask upfront to know you’re making the right decision for your company
- What to expect on a website for $3000 below
- What to expect on a website for $6000 above
- The analytics they look at on premium websites
- Thoughts about hiring an agency that does it all for you