Networking is one of the most important skills that any working professional or entrepreneur must have. That’s why a lot of people are joining networking groups to build and maintain their contacts, and relationships with them. Sometimes, there are some networking groups that are like blind dates that don’t go anywhere.
In this episode, we have Chas Wilson, CEO of Master Networks and Wilson Leadership Academy, who will teach you what to do in a networking group to create genuine relationships and build your network.
In this episode:
- The opportunity Chas saw with networking organizations
- What is Chas’ Five Plus One book all about
- What to do in a networking group to create a genuine relationship
- How to grow your law firm’s network
- Emily is giving away 5 copies of Chas’ book Five Plus One: The Entrepreneurs Formula for Success! Email [email protected] and put “Five Plus One” in the subject headline