If 2020 made anything clear, it’s that your online presence is vital to sustainability and growth. In 2021, many top experts are recommending that law firms drive their focus on web presence, social media, and thought leadership through your content.
Experts, like Clio, are also emphasizing the importance of putting good client experience at the top of your priority list. By creating valuable content, you are killing two birds with one stone and making it easier for potential clients to find the information they need while simultaneously improving their experience with your law firm from the very beginning of the buyer’s journey.
What you need to do:
- Prioritize your law firm’s blog
- Be present and vocal on social media
- Share value and expertise on both of the above
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies are getting more competitive, especially in the legal industry. More and more people are going to the internet for their problems and the law firms that are there to solve them will get the business. It was already hard to rank for legal terms in Google, but now that is being amplified as law firms shift their focus and prioritize being found on the internet.
Some ways to help you combat this and ensure you are being found are to:
- Post relevant content to your audience
- Create a posting schedule that allows you to regularly add new content to your library
- Create a plan for your content that cycles between broad topics and smaller subsets of those topics that link back to the main article
- Share your content on every platform that your audience is on
- Repurpose your content so that you can post more relatable information without spending ages coming up with new ways to say what you’ve already said (hint: do this by turning snippets of your blogs into social media headlines, paragraphs into text videos, and create smaller blog posts from parts of other content)
In short, the more information you put out online, the easier it will be for prospective clients to find you, the more potential and current clients will trust you, and the less time you will have to spend actively chasing leads.
Once those leads start rolling in, schedule a call with our Growth Solutions Strategist to be sure you’re maximizing your lead conversions into clients!
Check out the other articles from this month’s newsletter: