In this episode, we have Nueces County’s District Attorney Mark Gonzalez. He gained national attention since the beginning of his campaign in 2015 as being a non-traditional candidate for district attorney. He describes himself as “Mexican biker lawyer covered in tattoos” and has been a defense attorney his entire legal career.
In this episode:
- Mark shares his backstory to become a lawyer
- Mark’s early career defending citizens accused of a crime
- Bring business mentality to the courthouse as a District Attorney
- Being smart vs. tough on crime
- What’s next for Mark as a D.A.
Get in touch with the Lawve-ly people and businesses you met:
- Mark Gonzales