Share the Law-ve | Episode 031: The Most Unlikely D.A. In America
In this episode, we have Nueces County’s District Attorney Mark Gonzalez. He gained national attention since the beginning of his campaign in 2015 as being a non-traditional candidate for district attorney. He describes himself as “Mexican biker lawyer covered in tattoos” and has been a defense attorney his entire legal career.
In this episode:
- Mark shares his backstory to become a lawyer
- Mark’s early career defending citizens accused of a crime
- Bring business mentality to the courthouse as a District Attorney
- Being smart vs. tough on crime
- What’s next for Mark as a D.A.
Get in touch with the Lawve-ly people and businesses you met:
- Mark Gonzales