Share the Law-ve | Episode 007: Dan Jaffe’s Journey from Lawyer to Entrepreneur
Our guest for this week is a great example of someone who went from being a lawyer to an entrepreneur.
Dan Jaffe is the CEO of LawLytics – a leading website marketing system for lawyers who want more clients without wasting time or money. Before establishing Lawlytics, Dan built an online legal directory while practicing law. The directory rapidly grew and began generating significant business for attorneys in almost every state, making Dan focus on legal marketing technology full-time. In 2010 the directory was acquired by a major internet company.
In this episode:
- Dan’s business before LawLytics
- Hardest thing transitioning from being a lawyer to running a business
- Story of how Richard Lawson invested in LawLytics
- How LawLytics work
- Dan’s holistic approach to content strategy
Get in touch with the Lawve-ly people and businesses you met:
- Dan Jaffe,CEO
- TWITTER: @LawLytics
- FACEBOOK: @LawLytics
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/lawlyticsmedia
- WEB: https://www.lawlytics.com/