“You have to know your numbers!” – That’s one of the things that all business owners should strive for. However, it’s quite a challenge if you don’t have someone who can help you deal with it and you’ll need an awesome CPA who’s up to the task! In this week’s episode, we have Elizabeth Hale, founder of eeCPA. eeCPA helps business owners solve their tax and accounting challenges as their companies continue to grow.
In this episode:
- Elizabeth’s first entrepreneurial endeavor
- What business owners should expect from their CPA aside from taxes
- Challenges when starting Elizabeth’s pest control company
- Is 10% of the new breakeven for professional services firms like attorneys?
- Things to maximize tax savings before the end of the year