I’ve learned a lot in the last couple of months through becoming the host of our podcast, Solo de Facto. I’ve been interviewing and speaking with people who specialize in helping solo attorneys like you build and sustain a thriving law firm and the advice that they have given: Fantastic!
With that said, I’m going to leave you with the top 5 things I’ve learned from the podcast thus far!
The top 5 things I’ve learned while hosting the Solo de Facto podcast:
- Podcasts are the backbone to creating amazing connections. Connections are the backbone to finding your best clients.
- It isn’t the best attorney that gets the clients and money. It’s the best marketed attorney that makes all the money.
- Voicemail is the quickest way to kill your new leads. Don’t waste money on marketing if you can’t answer the phone.
- Being authentic and putting all your focus into the clientele you serve best is the best way to grow your firm.
- You’re an expert: Don’t undervalue yourself. Raise your prices.
Interested to hear more from the guests that gave me these goodies? Check out Solo de Facto here!